Apart from being an excellent golfing destination in Malaysia Langkawi has been designated a UNESCO Global Geopark, Southeast Asia’s first. This cluster of 99 islands offers beautiful beaches, world-class infrastructure, ultra-cheap duty-free shopping and fascinating myths and legends and of course, a couple of great golf courses in Langkawi.
Off the coast of Kedah, Malaysia is a cluster of 99 islands with many beautiful beaches, world-class infrastructure, mangroves rich in flora and fauna, ultra-cheap duty-free shopping and fascinating legends. Langkawi has a lingering legend woven into its history. Ask anyone in Langkawi about the tragic legend of a beautiful young lady named Mahsuri, and you’ll hear a tale of love, jealousy and a curse that was placed upon the island by the her for seven generations.
Come and enjoy 4 days and 3 nights on this truly magical golf holiday in Malaysia.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- All green fees
- Airport transfers (arrival & departure)
- All transfers to the golf courses and return
- All transfers by private VIP touring van or Coach including drinking water
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and Support throughout trip
- All taxes and service charges
- 24/7 golf hotline
Day 1 – Arrival in Langkawi
Short flight just 50 minutes from Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Day 2 – Golf at Els Club Teluk Datai
Newly redesigned Ernie Els course
Day 3 – Golf at Gunung Raya Golf Resort
This stunning Max Wexler design is sure to impress any golfer
Day 4 – Departure
Free and easy morning followed by your departure to Kuala Lumpur
- Fully customisable
- Choose how many rounds of golf suits you
- Amazing sightseeing options on non-golf days
- 3,4 and 5 star accommodation options available
- Discounts for group bookings