Malaysia Thailand & Vietnam Golf Package
Play Malaysia, Thailand & Vietnam and you'll be back year after year to experience golf in Asia. The Three Country Tour by Malaysia Golf Holiday has quickly become one of our most requested golf tours with golfers enjoying the very best that South-East Asia has to offer.
About Golf in Thailand
Depending on your requirements, there are a number of choices where you can base yourself for your Thailand golf vacations. From playing golf in Bangkok, to relaxing and enjoying the stunning beaches and golf in Phuket, the choice is entirely up to you. For more information about golf in Thailand visit www.golfasian.com
About Golf in Vietnam
With its fascinating history, ancient culture, superb climate, and now its offering of fantastic championship golf courses designed for the golfer on and off the course, Vietnam is the 'next Thailand' when it comes to golf tours in the Far East. Vietnam has a wide range of excellent hotels, restaurants with welcoming clubs and hosts which will ensure Vietnam is the number one destination for your next golfing holiday.
- 4 nights accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City, including daily breakfast
- 5 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, including daily breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation in Bangkok, including daily breakfast
- All accommodations at hand selected 4/5 star resorts
- 6 rounds of golf (126 holes) at 6 different golf courses
- 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course (Thailand & Vietnam)
- Twin share caddy at each golf course in Malaysia (where available)
- All sightseeing excursions including all admission fees
- All airport transfers (departure and arrival)
- All golf course transfers
- All land transfers
- All flights
- All transfers by private VIP touring van or coach including drinking water
- Fully guided with English speaking guide
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- Golf hotline 24 hours
- All taxes and service charges
Day 1 - Arrival in Bangkok
Arrival Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 - Golf at Thai Country Club
Golf at Thai Country Club (prestigious club has hosted Asian Tour wins by Tiger Woods, Vijay Singh and Thongchai Jaidee).
Day 3 - Full Day Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast half day 'Best of Bangkok by Boat' sightseeing tour along the Chao Phraya River and Thonburi canals.
Day 4 - Golf at Alpine Golf and Sports Club
Golf at Alpine Golf and Sports Club (site of Tiger Woods' 2000 Asian win is one of Bangkok's best).
Day 5 - Transfer to Saigon
Transfer to Bangkok International Airport and depart to Ho Chi Minh City. Transfer to hotel.
Day 6 - Full Day Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast; full day 'Best of Ho Chi Minh' sightseeing tour
including: the Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, China Town and lunch.
Day 7 - Golf at Vietnam Golf & Country Club
Golf at Vietnam Golf & Country Club (home of the Vietnam Masters).
Day 8 - Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast whole day excursion to the Mekong Delta; one of the
great rivers of the world.
Day 9 - Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate
Golf at Long Thanh Golf Club & Residential Estate (beautiful Ron Fream design considered the south's #1 course).
Day 10 - Transfer to Kuala Lumpur
Transfer to Kuala Lumpur International airport.
Day 11 - Golf at Saujana Golf & Country Club
Golf at Saujana Golf & Country Club
Day 12 - Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast take in the amazing sights of Kuala Lumpur
Day 13 - Golf at Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
Enjoy 18 holes at this fabulous and fun Kuala Lumpur golf course
Day 14 - Departure
Transfer to Kuala Lumpur International airport and departure.