Malaysia and Thailand Two Country Golf Tour
Play Two of Asia's best golf destinations - Malaysia and Thailand. Choose from any of our pre-arranged golf packages in Malaysia or create your own unique golf itinerary in both countries, the Two Country Golf Tour is one of SE Asia's ultimate golf tours for the serious golfer.
About Golf in Thailand
With the large number of golf courses dispersed amongst our Thailand golf holidays, it means that they are rarely over crowded, which creates a golfers heaven. There has never been a better time or a better location to experience the best golf package holidays available on the market today. Combined with your golf in Malaysia, the two country golf tour will be one golf experience not easily forgotten.
- 4 nights accommodation in Bangkok, including daily breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur, including daily breakfast
- All accommodations at selected 4/5 star resorts
- 4 rounds of golf at 4 different golf courses
- 1 caddy per golfer at each golf course (Thailand)
- Twin share caddy at each golf course in Malaysia (where available)
- All sightseeing excursions including all admission fees
- All airport transfers (departure and arrival)
- All golf course transfers
- All land transfers
- All flights
- All transfers by private VIP touring van or coach including drinking water
- Fully guided with English speaking guide
- Local knowledge, expertise, suggestions, and support throughout trip
- Golf hotline 24 hours
- All taxes and service charges
Day 1 - Arrival in Bangkok
Arrival Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 - Golf at Thai Country Club
Golf at Thai Country Club (prestigious club has hosted Asian Tour wins by Tiger Woods, Vijay Singh and Thongchai Jaidee).
Day 3 - Full Day Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast half day 'Best of Bangkok by Boat' sightseeing tour along the Chao Phraya River and Thonburi canals.
Day 4 - Golf at Alpine Golf and Sports Club
Golf at Alpine Golf and Sports Club (site of Tiger Woods' 2000 Asian win is one of Bangkok's best).
Day 5 - Transfer to Kuala Lumpur
Transfer to Kuala Lumpur International airport.
Day 6 - Golf at Saujana Golf & Country Club
Golf at Saujana Golf & Country Club
Day 7 - Kuala Lumpur Sightseeing Tour
After breakfast take in the amazing sights of Kuala Lumpur
Day 8 - Golf at Kota Permai Golf & Country Club
Enjoy 18 holes at this fabulous and fun Kuala Lumpur golf course
Day 9 - Departure
Transfer to Kuala Lumpur International airport and departure.